The company MAX-STONE sp. z o.o. sp. k. attaches exceptional importance to respecting the privacy of https://fllow.pl users. The data collected in the logs is used exclusively for the administration of the website. We also protect users’ data from the technical side and provide explanations about their privacy at any time.
PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND TYPE OF USER DATA COLLECTED
MAX-STONE sp. z o.o. sp. k. stores http requests directed to the server on which the Website is hosted. Consequently, MAX-STONE sp. z o.o. sp. k. knows, for example, the time of arrival of the request, the time of sending the response, the time of the visit, the content viewed, the number and type of subpages opened, the name of the client’s station, information about errors that occurred during the transaction, information about the user’s browser, public IP addresses (addresses that Users use while using the Service), in the case where the transition to the Service was made from another site via a link the address of that site.
- The aforementioned data do not identify specific individuals using the Service.
- The data indicated in paragraph. 1 are used exclusively for purposes related to the operation of the Website, market research and Internet traffic within the Website.
- It is not necessary for the User to provide personal information in order to browse the content of the Website.
- The use of the Services provided through the Website may require you to provide Personal Information. In the above case, failure to provide Personal Data may limit or prevent use of the Services.
- Provision of Personal Data may also be necessary in other situations, of which the User will be informed.
- The processing of personal data will be carried out under the terms of the Act of August 29, 1997. On the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
The administrator of Users’ personal data is MAX-STONE sp. z o.o. sp. k. based in Bratkówka 130A, 38-406 Odrzykoń.
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION, SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
- Depending on the Service you intend to use, you may be asked to provide your personal information. In particular, the user may be asked to provide the following personal information: name and email address.
- Depending on the content of the User’s consent, personal data is processed for the purposes of providing the Services, for marketing the Administrator’s own services and products, for other legitimate purposes, as well as for providing commercial or marketing information about the services or products of its partners.
- Personal data is provided by Users voluntarily, and Users have the right to inspect and correct their data, as well as the right to request the cessation of its processing. Data is collected and processed only on the basis of the User’s consent and in cases where the Administrator is authorized to process data under the law.
- The processing of personal data will include the following activities: collection, recording, storage, processing, updating, rectification and deletion.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website contains links to other websites. MAX-STONE sp. z o.o. sp. k. does not exercise control over third-party websites, does not control the content posted on such websites, is not responsible for the availability of such websites and cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies of such websites.
Users may contact the Administrator at the following address: MAX-STONE sp. z o.o. sp. k. based in Bratkówka 130A, 38-406 Odrzykoń.